Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Family Gathering








We were supposed to see my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins this past Saturday but my aunt was sick so we rescheduled. My mom and brother had prepared tons of food so we decided we would all still get together. I love what transpired as a result. A typical Davis gathering.....good food, good spirits, and good dancing. I let Elizabeth use my camera so you will see a mix of her style in the photographs. However, I can not take credit for the picture of the vodka bottle wearing the santa hat.
So happy my big brother is in town. Now the holidays feel complete. I think my shopping is done or I just think I have bought enough stuff. Tomorrow is my last day of work until January 4th. I am definitely in need of some rest and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment